Friday, April 20, 2012

Top 5 Worst National Flags

Ned

5. Bosnia & Herzegovina



I know they had a civil war and what not, but you would think that would encourage a people to develop little bit of national pride in overcoming internal strife.  Instead the good people of Bosnia & Herzegovina elected to use random shapes haphazardly thrown at a wall.  It looks like they took an cropped out this image from the actual flag.

4. Guam



I know that the US owns Guam as a territory but still you would think they would put a little more effort into a flag.  And if you are going to make a flag with a random boat and tree, then make it the whole flag and not some small after thought stuck in the flat center of the flag.  Next time Guam, take out the iron on patch and stick with the blue with red outline.

3. Central African Republic


I don't think this country actually exist.  It is as if the rest of world gave up on exploring the center of Africa and decided instead to make it easier for everyone by inventing an easy to remember name and quickly slapped together a quickly forgettable flag to legitimize it.

2. Mozambique



Book...Hoe...AK-47...why use symbols when you can be plain about it?

Mozambique to all international investors, "We don't need, no will we accept, your good will or money.  Furthermore if you do decide to visit our glorious nation, we will shot your ass dead."



1. Belize



Is this a flag or a Polo ad?  I know this, if I wanted to conquer a country, I would start with the one with two easy going shirtless guys of questionable sexuality staring in different directions sitting front and center on the national flag.







1 comment:

  1. Wow ! I really became a fan of your blog. The more I am reading your post the more I am surprising. Your writing Technic and topic is very rich.I will recommend my friends to visit this nice blog site.

    You can visit my site also:AvowBd

    ReplyDelete