Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Top 5 Fast Food Menu Items

Ned E. Dosier


#5 - Chick-fil-A - Spicy Chicken Sandwich 
Better then Wendy's Spicy Chicken by a hair, and you feel good buying food from them.


#4 - Firehouse Subs - Italian Sandwich
The best flat out fast food sandwich.  Sure you pay more, but I would rather have good food in my belly than the sour taste of a dollar saved. Screw you Jared  Fogle and your sandwich artists.






#3 - Chipotle - Burrito
When you make one thing, you better make it right.


#2 - Wendy's - Chili
I don't want to know what is in the Chili, but I love it.


#1 - McDonald's  - Egg McMuffin
I won't eat anything at McDonald's except the glorious Egg McMuffin.






Kendall

#5 - McDonald's - McRib
It's like medicine to cure the pain.  Had a bad day?  Have a McRib.  Just be sure you pronounce it correctly: muh-CRIBB.



#4 - Wendy's - Spicy Chicken Sandwich
I disagree that Chick-fil-A's spicy is better than Wendy's original.

#3 - Chick-fil-A - Chicken Sandwich
The best chicken sandwich ever, ever.

If this picture doesn't make you hungry, I don't want to know you.
#2 - Arby's - Big Roast Beef
With extra horsey sauce.

#1 - Cook-Out - Peanut Butter & Banana Shake
I could have this IV dripped into my bloodstream.

Best. Thing. Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment